Zoom Meeting with zoom – easy for conferencing
Zoom meeting called zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a local, desktop client and a mobile app that allows users to meet online, with or without video.
Quick overview of Zoom Meeting
Zoom users can choose to record sessions, collaborate on projects, and share or annotate on one another’s screens, all with one easy-to-use platform. Zoom offers quality video, audio, and a wireless screen-sharing performance across Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems.
How Does Zoom Meeting Work?
Joining a Meeting
- Simply go Go to Zoom.us
- Navigate and Click the “Join a Meeting” tab. You can find the tab on the top right
corner of the homepage
- When prompted, add your designated Meeting ID (The Meeting ID
can be a 9, 10, or 11-Digit number). The Meeting ID should be
provided by the host.
- You are in for the zoom meeting
Start a Zoom Meeting
- Go to Zoom.us
- Toggle over the “Host a Meeting” tab on the top right hand corner
- Choose whether you would like to keep video chat on or off
- Sign in using your login information or create a new account
- Launch the Zoom application and open
- Send out the meeting details, including the Meeting ID and/or link
- You’ve created a meeting!
Sharing Your Screen
- Zoom allows users to share their screen to the entire conference call!
To do so, simply click “Share Screen” at the bottom of the window.
Note: Only one person can use screen-share at a time, and one
person must “Stop Sharing” before someone else can start sharing.
- To stop sharing the screen, simply click “Stop Sharing.”
The above is all you need to know about zoom meeting and how it works from joining zoom meeting to sharing your screen. It’s all amazing features for everyone and easy to use with friendly UI.