Zoom Meeting app has become the best way to connect with co-workers, friends or every kind of conference at a time like covid-19 pandemic. Have you used Zoom meeting before? Do you know how to host a zoom meeting? These are basically the questions that you may be asking especially if you are new to zoom meeting conferencing app.
Below we will guide you on how you can start using Zoom Meeting app in a minute.
To host a zoom meeting follow below steps.
- Visit the official website zoom.us and login or create free account if thats the case.
- When you login your email will be sent to you along with your password. You can decide to use that or use your gmail account or facebook login.
Hosting Zoom Meeting
If Zoom app is not installed on your gadget go to zoom.us and select “Host a Meeting” to start the installation. after the installation proceed to the next steps of hosting zoom meeting below.
- Open your app and click sign in.
- You will see a download icon, click on it and choose Start with Video
- Click on New Meeting (That’s all. I told you its very easy to host a zoom meeting.)
The above is the steps you can take to start hosting a zoom instantly. Please if you need a visual guide to this tutorial you can go straight to our youtube Knowledgebase to learn more. Search for daily4mative and you will see us immediately.