- Advertisement -
Looking to upgrade to Windows 10 21h1 download and Update?.. We have prepared this guide for you. The intention here is to show you where to get Windows 10 21h1 download.
How to get the Windows 10 May 2021 Update
Here are few things to take note before you get the Windows 10 21h1 download and Update.
- The May 2021 Update is available initially to select devices running Windows 10, version 2004 or later who are interested in experiencing the latest feature updates and are ready to install this release on their device.
- If you would like to install the new release, open your Windows Update settings (Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update)
- Select Check for updates. If the update appears, you can simply select Download and install to get started.
- Once the download is complete and the update is ready to install, we’ll notify you so that you can pick the right time to finish the installation and reboot your device, ensuring that the update does not disrupt your activities.
- Devices running either Windows 10, version 2004 or version 20H2 will have a fast overall update experience because the update will install like a monthly update.
For more information on how to get the May 2021 Update Windows 10 21h1 download , watch this video. To learn more about the status of the May 2021 Update rollout, safeguard holds and which holds may be applied to your device, visit Windows release health.
Download Windows 10
Before updating to Windows 10 21h1 download, please refer to the Windows release information status for known issues to confirm your device is not impacted.
- Advertisement -
You can click on the temporary links below to download the official Windows 10 21H1 ISO images.
If the above links are not working, and you need 21H1 ISO files in English or any other language, you can download them by following our tutorial. You can refer to our tutorials on how to create a bootable USB drive and how to do a fresh Windows 10 installation using the ISO image.