- Advertisement -
Want to know what percentage of matching text is acceptable in a text-matching software report? Then you have come to the right place.
In this post you will learn what percentage of matching text is acceptable in a text-matching software report.
There are important questions you should ask yourself to determine if you have an original work devoid of plagiarism. One thing to note is that there is no acceptable percentage of matching text to determine the acceptability of originality in a text-matching software report?
In fact, the percentage of original writing will vary depending on the type of writing and the subject area involved.
This is why it is important to use your own academic judgment in each individual piece of work.
We provided a guide that will ensure you avoid any possibility of plagiarism
Take below consideration to heart
- Ensure you have written an original piece of work?
- Acknowledge all of your sources?
- If it’s possible put all your sources in reference list?
- Has any work in this assignment already been submitted to Turnitin?
Below are what Turnitin will text match against: It will check to see you have a
- Correctly cited quotations
- Bibliography items / reference lists
- Cover sheets
- Jargon or terminology that is commonly used