- Advertisement -
Wondering if Vodafone Pay as you Go is still existing? Here is Vodafone Pay As You Go Deals that will blow your mind. Vodafone has come with lots of deals for you all available in Big Value Bundles from £10. You can even get 7GB of data as low as £10 all with no contract and still be given unlimited UK minutes as well as UK texts.
Below we explained vodafone pay as you go deals from their new data bundles. We discussed the benefit of Pay As You Go with roaming and VeryMe rewards and lots of other important things you may need to know about Vodafone Pay As You Go.
Vodafone Pay As You Go deals you should check now
- 7GB data Bundle for £10 (was 5GB before). This comes with Unlimited minutes and Unlimited texts
- 20GB data Bundle £15 (was 10GB before). It also includes Unlimited minutes and Unlimited texts
- 40GB data Bundle £20 (was 20GB before). Comes with Unlimited minutes and Unlimited texts
- 100GB data Bundle £30 (was 50GB before). Comes with Unlimited minutes and Unlimited texts 5G ready
- Unlimited Bundle Unlimited 5G data Unlimited minutes Unlimited texts 5G ready Roaming in 51 destinations (with 25GB data cap) selling at £40
How do Pay as you go Bundles work?
- To activate pay as you go bundle put your SIM in your phone, connect to our network, and your bundle will be ready to use.
- To use pay as you go scroll, stream and socialise as it suits for 30 days. If you use up all your data before the bundle ends, you’ll pay out-of-plan rates. But you can always renew early or add an Extra.
- To renew Pay as you go bundle they‘ll text you a reminder a few days before your renewal is due. If you’ve got enough credit, you don’t need to do anything – your bundle will renew automatically and you’ll get Total Rollover on all the allowances you don’t use.
If you don’t have enough credit, you have a seven day grace period to top up so that your bundle will renew. You’ll pay their standard base plan rates during this period.
Notable features of Vodafone Pay As You Go
- Vodafone Pay As You Go deals comes with No credit checks. Credit checks aren’t required for any of our Pay as you go plans, so you’ll always get a SIM.
- None of the Vodafone plans are tied to a contract and they will only renew if you want them to.
- Vodafone Pay as you go plan allows Any unused data from your bundle to automatically roll over into the next 30 days.
- Roam in 51 European destinations (with a 25GB data cap) and don’t pay a penny extra.
What to know about VeryMe Rewards
VeryMe Rewards is Vodafone’s customer loyalty programme available to Pay monthly and Pay as you go mobile customers. VeryMe Rewards gives you offers and rewards for your favourite things – from high street discounts and discounted cinema tickets, to a sparkling West End experience. The more you interact with VeryMe, the more personalised your offers will become.
- Advertisement -