- Advertisement -
Human Resources earn attractive salary annually at all levels of experience. We have come up with a list of top skills in Human Resources that pays the highest salary in the United States. If you missed out on our previous post about the Current Human Resources Manager’s Salary by years of experience (USA) do check it out as it will serve as background information to what we want to discuss in this post.
Below are the top skills in Human Resources that pays the highest salary in the United States.
We listed these skills in human resources in our previous post but below we discussed wholistically what the skills are all about.
1. Organization Design: Organisational design is the process of aligning the structure of an organization with its objectives, with the ultimate aim of improving efficiency and effectiveness. Work can be triggered by the need to improve service delivery or specific business processes, or as a result of a new mandate.
2. Succession Planning: Succession planning is the process of identifying the critical positions within your organization and developing action plans for individuals to assume those positions.
- Advertisement -
3. Talent Acquisition: Talent acquisition refers to the process of identifying and acquiring skilled workers to meet your organizational needs. The talent acquisition team is responsible for identifying, acquiring, assessing, and hiring candidates to fill open positions within a company.
4. Talent Management: Talent management is the attraction, selection, and retention of employees, which involves a combination of HR processes across the employee life cycle. It encompasses workforce planning, employee engagement, learning and development, performance management, recruiting, onboarding, succession, and retention.
5. Human Resources Management: Human resource management (HRM) is the practice of recruiting, hiring, deploying, and managing an organization’s employees. HRM is often referred to simply as human resources (HR).
6. Financial Modeling: Financial modeling is the process of creating a summary of a company’s expenses and earnings in the form of a spreadsheet that can be used to calculate the impact of a future event or decision. A financial model has many uses for company executives.
7. Analysis Skills/Analytics: Analytical skills are a wide-ranging set of professional qualities that include the ability to think critically, analyze data, make difficult decisions, and solve complex problems. These important skill sets all involve taking in new information and mentally processing it productively.
- Advertisement -
8. Workday: Workday, Inc., is an American on‑demand financial management, human capital management, and Student information system software, vendor.
9. Oracle GCM: Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management is a cloud-based HCM software application suite for global HR, talent, and workforce management released by Oracle Corporation in 2011.
10. Project/Program Management: Project management is the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge, and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to the project acceptance criteria within agreed parameters. Project management has final deliverables that are constrained to a finite timescale and budget.
11. Regulatory Reporting: Regulatory reporting is the submission of data to relevant authorities to demonstrate compliance with the necessary regulatory provisions. In simpler terms, it is the process businesses and individuals must continually go through to show they are following all the rules.
12. Change Management: Change management is a systematic approach to dealing with the transition or transformation of an organization’s goals, processes, or technologies. The purpose of change management is to implement strategies for effecting change, controlling change, and helping people to adapt to change.
13. Manufacturing Experience: Manufacturing jobs are defined as those that create new products either directly from raw materials or components. These jobs are usually in a factory, plant, or mill but can also be in a home, as long as products, not services, are created.
14. Leadership Experience: Leadership experience is a general term used to describe your exposure to leading other people in various settings. If you’ve ever supervised others as part of your job, you have leadership experience. Leadership can occur outside of work as well.