CANADA’s Immigration Ministers has further affirmed their commitment to welcome new immigrants to support their economic recovery after the pandemic.
If you would like to move or relocate to Canada after the pandemic,
This guide will show you how…
In October 2020, Canada’s immigration minister re-affirmed their commitment to welcome new immigrants from Nigeria, to support their plan to fill workforce shortages and boost Canada’s economic recovery after the pandemic…
So, here it is…
Do you wish to be part of the over 1.2 million new permanent residents that the Canadian government will welcome between 2021-2023?
If yes, read further,
This Guide will be revealing to you, all you need to know about relocating to Canada, and how you can apply successfully without wasting your hard earned money to travel agents.
The Good News for you…
It’s interesting to also let you know that immigrants from Nigeria are part of these Ministers’ plan which in turn means Nigerians can travel to Canada as permanent resident and become citizen after three years.
Yes, after three years of Canadian permanent residency, you can apply for Canadian citizenship. Also, Canada recognizes dual citizenship, so you do not have to give up your current (Nigerian) passport. Hence, this is your chance to achieve your dream of relocating to Canada, if you can take ACTION NOW!
However, you should also know that according to Canadian government, this opportunity is open till 2023, and there are strong indications that they might cancel it or make the process more harder. This is why you need to take action ASAP!
The beauty of this is that YOU CAN DO IT all by yourself, that way you can SAVE MONEY.
This is the secret most of the Travel Agents won’t let you know about getting your Canadian Permanent Residency.
We have packaged all the necessary information on how you can immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident in this ultimate guide to Canada below.
This guide details all the necessary steps you need to take before you apply for your Canadian permanent residence, the documents required of you, the time required for each steps, which job to apply for and how to get the job before leaving Nigeria, and lots more.
When you get this guide, you will get the following:
- How and why you need to get your Canadian Permanent Residence by yourself.
- Different ways you can get your Canadian Permanent Residence. (Page 10).
- How to apply for each of the categories of visa.
- How to apply for Canada Permanent Residence as a Skilled Immigrant.
- How to apply for Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP)… Page 42.
- How to apply for Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). Page 47.
- The Top 20 in-demand jobs in Canada for immigrants, and the provinces/territories to find them. (Page 38).
- How to apply for the top 20 in-demand jobs in Canada, as an immigrant.
- STEP-BY-STEP of how to submit a study visa application… Page 20.
- Canadian universities that don’t require IELTS from Nigerians… Page 27.
- All the documents required to get you to Canada, etc.
Get access to all those secrets and valuable information on how you can relocate to Canada for just N8,500 only, without paying any outrageous amount to agent.
This could easily go for N30,000 or more, but we will be shutting a lot of people out that way.
But we have made it cheap. Cheaper than what you will spend on a few bottles of drinks or on data for a month just to have fun on social media.
Get this GUIDE today for just: