- Advertisement -
When you talk about the the nutritional value of vaginal fluid many folks think it’s a subject that shouldn’t be discussed. The fact remains that vagina have protein.
There are known health benefits of vagina fluid.
A post made on quora backed up with reference from a study carried out by scholars in the field revealed that Lactobacillus is present in women gut, where it is usually termed ‘probiotics,’ Probiotics aid digestion, allowing good microorganisms to balance out gastrointestinal system.
Eating probiotics can prevent illness. They can also boost your mood and help alleviate depression. Sounds good, right?
- Advertisement -
Dr. Mendes-Soares explained that a gram of vaginal fluid contains 100,000 to 100 million Lactobacillus cells, depending on the woman.
In order to reap the health benefits of probiotics, one would have to swallow between “ten and 10,000 grams (10 kg) of vaginal fluid,”
It’s worth noting that a serving of lady juice doesn’t just contain helpful nutrients, but can also transmit harmful bacteria and STIs, so it never hurts for both partners to get tested before going down.
Receiving oral sexx also has health perks.
An orgasmm releases oxytocin, dopamine, and endorphins, which elevate your mood and can even alleviate pain — if you’re feeling period cramps, take note.
Lets check vitamins and stuff; here are the percentage values of how much 100g (that’s a lot!) of lettuce contribute to a 2000 calory diet DV:
- minerals: app. < 4% in average
- dietary fiber: app. < 5% in average
- folate: app 9% in average (exceptions: 18% for butterhead, 34% for romaine)
- vitamin C: app. 5% in average (exceptions: 30% for green leaf, 40% for romaine)
- vitamin A: app. 160% (wow!) in average (exceptions: 66% for butterhead, 10% for iceberg)
- vitamin K: app. 140% (again wow!) in average (exceptions: 217% for butterhead, 30% for iceberg)
- all other relevant vitamins: app. < 6% in average … or missing entirely.