- Advertisement -
Here is a creative Sound design for a man that walked into a car. Below I attached the sound effect used to achieve this project.
On this project below are the breakdown of what I did
- That was a silent video clip I got from online source. Its a free video clip anyway
- I first added footstep sound effect from my sound effect library
- I added a car door opening sound effect and also cut to a part that mimics closing of a car door.
- I created a sound with Cubase with the help of my Akai MPK Mini. I made use of pitchbend to get that wobbling sound at the end.
- I added a sound to depict someone sitting in a car.
- I did some tweaking with keyframes on premier pro.
- Thats all.
Below is Before sound was added
After sound was added to the video