- Advertisement -
If you have encountered errors like iphone camera and flashlight not working, iphone flashlight not working after drop, iphone flashlight not working ios 14, flashlight not working on iphone 7, iphone flashlight not working after update, flashlight not working on iphone 8, iphone 11 camera and flashlight not working, iphone flashlight not working on lock screen then you are in the right place to fix it.
Flashlight issue on iPhone is mostly an issue of software. If your flashlight icon is greyed out there are things you can do to fix it and make your iPhone flashlight start working like before. Below are the steps you can take to fix iPhone flashlight issue.
How to Fix iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- Check your battery level and charge it to a certain percentage. If your battery is low it will affect your iPhone flashlight. It is therefore recommended that you start troubleshooting from checking your battery level and if its down do charge it.
- Close the app and if possible restart your iPhone or hard reset it at extreme cases. Restarting your iPhone fixes most of the issues like this. It does happen to other gadgets like laptops. When you restart your iPhone it resets some of the temporary settings that cause apps and features to malfunction.
- Reset your iPhone setting. This sometimes fixes issues like this. When you reset your iPhone settings it comes cleaner as most of phone cache will go away. It will get you back to the default setting which will fix the issue in some cases.
- Close your Camera app and try again. This has mainly been known as being the culprit. You may not know that your camera app is on and when it is on it may create a conflict between the camera’s flash and the flashlight, since these both use the same bulb and, therefore, cannot be used at the same time.
- Restore your iPhones factory settings. This should be your second to the last resort before you can go for the final stage. When you restore your iPhone to factory settings it removes everything and turn the phone to new and fresh just as it was when it was manufactured.
- Contact apple support team.
The above are the Steps to fix iPhone flashlight not working, , iphone flashlight not working after drop, iphone flashlight not working ios 14, flashlight not working on iphone 7, iphone flashlight not working after update, flashlight not working on iphone 8, iphone 11 camera and flashlight not working, iphone flashlight not working on lock screen.