- Advertisement -
Managing your social media this has been eased off by the use of Social Media Management tool. This means with Social you dont need to be jumping from one platform to the other. You can try using a social media management tool to help you manage all your social media platforms in one.
To help you get started if you’re not familiar with one read below.
A social media management tool is a software (not an app) designed to help you monitor, schedule a post, and manage all your social media networks.
There are different social media management tool out there. But the right one should be:
- Advertisement -
- Easy to use
- Provides the features you need to manage your social media platforms
- Fit your budget
You should also take into account: Why do you want to manage all your social media networks in one interface?
I’ll assume that you plan to use this for your business.
Before choosing one, you also need to think about:
- What’s your goal? Do you want to increase brand awareness or drive traffic to your site? A social media management tool can help you achieve the purpose of your companies easier.
- What do you need in social media managing tool? Figure out what makes it so challenging to manage all your apps. Is it about posting? Then having a managing tool can help you schedule and track your post easily.
If you’re going to choose a social media management tool, here are five essential features your tool must have:
- Post Scheduling. Having multiple social media channels can be unmanageable. You could often find yourself scrambling to looking for something to share at the last minute. With this feature, you can relax and plan weeks or event months worth of content all at once.
- Activity Monitoring. How is your target audience reacting to your social media post? Are they getting good engagements? Activity Monitoring can help you give accurate and real-time information on the behavior of your target audience.
- Analytics tool. With an analytics tool, there’s a data which shows if your content strategy is doing well or not. You can get an overview of the key metrics and the real-time reports. This will help you create a better social media strategy.
- Engagement. This allows you to see and measure the public shares, likes, and comments of your social media followers. You can also measure the follows on your social media which indicates that your audience would like to see more of your content regularly.
- Social Media Integration. The social media tool you have should be able to combine all your social network such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram in one.
There are other features when it comes to social media managing tools. Make sure to choose the feature which will benefit you the most.
- Advertisement -
And if it’s your first time getting a tool, here are two best-free social media managing tool you might want to check out:
1. Hootsuite – Hootsuite is one of the most popular tools offers both free and premium plans. Its open plan is pretty much extensive and allows you to do the following:
- Manage three social media account in one place
- Schedule up to 30 posts in advance
- Generate leads using the social contest
- Easily integrate with 150+ free and paid apps.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one app that allows you to spend on social media more efficiently, you can start with Hootsuite.
2. Buffer – Buffer has been in game along with Hootsuite. This includes similar features to Hootsuite and lets you manage multiple social media accounts efficiently. Other features include:
- Schedule posts in a queue list format
- Monitor posts on different social platforms
- Schedule content straight from a Chrome browser extension
- Monitor user activity and suggest the best time to post
- Lets you schedule 10 posts at a time.
Buffer is one of the tools which makes scheduling your social media content easier and manage all of your accounts under one tool.
There are other social media managing tools – but most are paid if you want to get the most out of their features.
To help you get started with your chosen free tool, here are some social media management tips:
- Know your audience. One of the beauty of using a social media managing tool is the ability to laser-target your dream audience. This can help create a content that will resonate with them and make the most out of your budget (for ads).
Start getting to know your audience demographically and psychographically. The more you the about your audience, the more you can create a content that speaks directly to them.
You also have to keep in mind where they hang out; this way; you’ll be able to target your audience quickly and not waste your money.
- Share valuable content. Posting high-quality and relevant content is essential to keep your audiences engage. Make sure they are based on their wants and needs.
As a writing strategy, don’t forget to write to an eighth-grade reading level and write directly to your reader like a friend.
If you include a photo, it should be high-quality. Don’t forget to engage with your audience through likes and comments.
- Use data to determine when and how often to post. Don’t just post whenever you want. You need to find out the best times to post your content to help you boost engagement and give your posts a wider reach.
Hope this helps 🙂
Submitted by: April Rose Capispisan