- Advertisement -
Reverse image search iPhone is a way to find where an image originated from. This can be done on iPhone with google, safari and done directly through your gallery. Note when we say google we mean image reverse search doesn’t work out of the box with iPhone.
However, you can do reverse image search on iPhone with google chrome desktop view. Don’t worry about the case of Desktop view. Chrome gives you access to switch to desktop view on mobile.
In todays tech, nothing seems impossible again and reverse image search is one of the technology that proofs this. Now, let’s learn How To Reverse Image Search On iPhone. Its a step by step guide on how to find images with reverse image search iPhone technology.
How to reverse image search on iPhone or iPad
Below are the steps you can take to reverse image search iPhone. Please note iPhone does not do this out of the box. This means that if you want to do an image reverse search on iPhone you have to install a 3rd party app like google chrome and then follow below instructions.
- Advertisement -
- Install Google Chrome from the App Store.
- Once you have it installed, head to any webpage which contains the image you want to search.
- Tap and hold the image for options pop up
- You will find an option “Search Google For This Image“.
- Hit it to start looking for it on Google.
If you already have the image you want to search on your device, you can follow the steps below:
- visit images.google.com
- Tap on the menu icon at the top-right corner (three dots).
- Next, tap on “Request Desktop Site“.
- Now, you will find an icon in the search bar which allows you to upload an image or paste the URL of an image to perform a reverse search.
To search for photos on your iPhone, open the Photos app and use the Search icon at the bottom right of the screen. You can search by date, place, and content of the photo thanks to the phone’s artificial intelligence. You can also use the Photo app’s browse tool to find photos by people, place, category, and more.
How do you reverse image search on iPhone IOS 14?
Press and hold on the image until a menu pops up from the bottom of your screen. Here, you’ll see an option that lets you reverse image directly without having to save & re-upload the image or copy the image URL. Tap on “Search Google for This Image” to initiate the reverse search.
See below images for a clear understanding of how to perform reverse image search on iPhone