- Advertisement -
Bluetooth issues on iOS is not strange. This happens due to some software glitches that can be resolved easily without much effort. If you encounter Bluetooth issue on your iPhone 13 below are steps you can take to fix it.
iPhone 13 Bluetooth issues iOS: not connecting in car, iPads, Tv, Laptops can be fixed using below methods.
1. Turn bluetooth on/off in iPhone, iPad, etc
You can easily fix iPhone 13 Bluetooth issues iOS: not connecting in car, iPads, Tv, Laptops by simply turning off and turning back the toggle on again. Doing this is simple and takes below steps to achieve:-
- Step #1: Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad
- Step #2: Next, Tap on Bluetooth and Disable/Enable Bluetooth toggle on a single tap.
That should make the Bluetooth work again. But if it doesn’t work continue with the next steps.
- Advertisement -
2. Restart Your iPhone/ iPad/etc
The second method can fix Bluetooth issues on your iPhone 13. To restart your iPhone follow below guide. This covers iPhone X, 11, 12, and 13.
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
- To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.
3. Update iOS and Bluetooth software
Bluetooth issues on iPhone 13 can be fixed by updating your iOS to the latest version available. Simply check for new iOS update to know if there is new version release that is available. Apple test and improve all connectivity problems regularly and when issues like this is encountered on your iPhone it might have been fixed on the updated version of the software. To do this follow below steps:-
Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update. If you see two software update options available, choose the one that you want to install. Tap install now
4. Disconnect or Forgot This Device
In most cases forgetting this device fixed Bluetooth issues. Follow below guide to forget and reconnect your Bluetooth device.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings Bluetooth. If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap the Info icon (to the right of the paired device).
- Tap Forget This Device
- Tap Forget Device