- Advertisement -
How much a human resources manager earn in the United state depends on the experience. In this post, we took time to discuss the current Human Resources Manager Salary in the United States.
Below we shared an index of Human Resources Manager Salary, what to expect as a beginner and how much you could earn with your experience if you have worked as a Human Resources Manager.
Human Resources Manager Jobs as we explained take charge of maintaining and developing effective internal procedures. They also handle employee-related issues, support recruiting and retention efforts, and keep performance at peak levels.
What to expect as an experienced Human Resources Manager
As of 2022, the average salary for a human resources manager is $70,715 per year in the United States. We have a collection of all the years of experience in the Job which will help you navigate what to expect with whatever your experience level may be.
- Advertisement -
- Less than a year of experience earns $66,938 per year: The average salary for Human Resources Managers with Less than 1 year is $66,938 per year.
- 1 to 2 years experience earns $68,068 per year: The average salary for Human Resources Managers with 1 to 2 years is $68,068 per year
- 3 to 5 years experience earns $72,891 per year: The average salary for Human Resources Managers with 3 to 5 years is $72,891 per year.
- 6 to 9 years experience earns $74,107 per year: The average salary for Human Resources Managers with 6 to 9 years is $74,107 per year.
- More than 10 years experience earns $76,031 per year: The average salary for Human Resources Managers with More than 10 years is $76,031 per year.
Skills in Human Resources that pays the highest salary in the United States
Below are human Resources skills that pay the highest salary in the USA
- Organization Design
- Succession Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Modeling
- Analysis Skills
- Oracle HCM
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Change Management
- Manufacturing Experience
- Leadership Experience
We prepared a full article detailing the above Human Resources skills. You can check in link Top Skills in Human Resources which pays the highest salary in the United States
Full list of Highest paying cities for Human Resources Managers in the United States
- New York, NY $81,909 per year
- Atlanta, GA $74,037 per year
- Austin, TX $73,525 per year
- Dallas, TX $73,506 per year
- Charlotte, NC $72,123 per year
- Houston, TX $71,974 per year
- Miami, FL $69,689 per year
- Louisville, KY $67,234 per year
Conclusion: The above list contains the top highest paying cities for Human Resources managers in the United States. For more information about Human, Resources articles check the below-related articles to continue with order valuable information we have shared on daily4mative.