- Advertisement -
There is always a problem when you want to upgrade virtualmin especially if you did not install through the official recommendation. If you are having issues upgrading simply follow below instruction.
- Visit https://www.webmin.com
- Click on virtualmin on the menu
- Click Other downloads
- Scroll down and copy out the third link that ended with .gpl.wbm.gz extension
- Log in to webmin and go to the home screen.
- Click on ‘webmin’ in the menu in the top left corner to expand the ‘webmin’ menu.
- Click on ‘Webmin Configuration’.
- Click on the ‘Webmin Modules’
- Check the radio button labeled ‘From ftp or http URL’ .
- Paste the link in the corresponding text field and click ‘Install Module’.
- Click ‘Install Module” button.
Thats all and you will be greeted with the latest version of virtualmin. Thanks