- Advertisement -
Facebook introduced a new page experience and since has been migrating some pages to the new page experience.
The New Page Experience is a way for public figures, businesses, and others who want to build and connect with an audience manage their professional presence on Facebook.
The new page experience is not yet available for all kinds of pages but there are steps you can take to change and switch your page to a new page experience.
What is New Page experience
Well, if you don’t know Facebook new page experience it’s simply those pages on Facebook that behaves like a normal Facebook account profile. The new Facebook page experience is meant for starts and top creators and is loaded with nice features that makes the creation of contents relatively easy.
Who can get New page experience
Normally Facebook don’t allow everyone to have the new page experience but there are hacks you can follow to get it.
Anyone who do follow the two methods mentioned below can get Facebook new page experience.
How does new page experience look
The new page experience is formatted in a way that makes it easy to share content. See below screenshot.
How to switch to new page experience on Facebook first method.
To switch to new page experience on Facebook follow below steps.
- Download and install VPN
- Turn on VPN and change location to any country in Europe.
Create a new Facebook account
- Create your page
- Thats all for the first method.
How to switch to the new page experience on Facebook – Method 2
You can also switch to new page experience on Facebook without the use of vpn or change of location. To do this simply follow below steps
- Advertisement -
- Create a new Facebook page
- While creating the Facebook page select page category
- Make sure you choose politician, musician, content creator, etc as your page category.
Wait for Facebook team to take action and effect the new page experience.
This may take a week. Please note the category must fall into creative individuals or politicians. Thanks for reading.
What’s New in the new page experience?
- Redesigned layout that’s simpler and more intuitive
- Dedicated News Feed to discover and join conversations, follow trends, interact with peers and engage with fans
- Easy navigation between personal profile and Pages
- Updated task-based admin controls giving trusted Page admins full control or partial access
- Actionable insights and more relevant notifications
- Safety and integrity features to detect spammy content and impersonator accounts