How to Remove and close account on Instagram eaily
You can delete your instagram account if you are not ready to use it again. There are reasons that can make you want to know how to Remove and close account on Instagram. This guide is latest information on how to Delete Your Instagram Account Permanently.
Deactivating an Instagram Account
You can’t deactivate Instagram through the app, it has to be done on a web browser on the Instagram website. If you want to take a break from Instagram, you can deactivate your account by taking these steps:
- On the Instagram website, log in to your account and click on the person icon to go to your profile page.
- Select ‘Edit Profile’, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click ‘Temporarily disable my account’.
- You will be asked ‘Why are you disabling your account?’, select a reason from the drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your password and select ‘Temporarily disable account’.
- Your account is now deactivated and it will be hidden from other users until you log in to it once again. NOTE: As per Instagram’s usage policy, you can only deactivate your Instagram account once a week.
Downloading Your Instagram Data
Once you’ve deleted your Instagram account, all of your data is gone for good – it cannot be retrieved.
Therefore, you may want to download your Instagram data before you delete your account, so you still have all the photos, videos, etc. that you have posted over time. To download a copy of your Instagram data:
- Go to your Instagram profile and select ‘Settings‘ (gear icon).
- Click on the ‘Privacy & Security’ tab and click ‘Request Download’.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive a link to your Instagram data, followed by your password.
- Within 48 hours you should receive an email with a link to your data, titled ‘Your Instagram Data’. Click ‘Download Data’.
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
To delete your instagram account follow below illustrated photo showing all that it needs to delete your instagram account.
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
The above are the ways you can use to delete your instagram account.
Also you can follow below procedure provided by instagram team. See below on how to delete instagram account as shown by Instagram team.
After your account is deleted, you can sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account as long as it hasn’t been taken by a new person on Instagram.
Keep in mind that if your account is removed for violating Community Guidelines, you may not be able to sign up again with the same username.
For security reasons, we can’t delete an account for you. You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in.
To request the permanent deletion of your account:
Before deleting your account, you may want to log in and download a copy of your information (like your photos and posts) from Instagram. After your account has been deleted, you will not have access to Instagram’s Data Download tool.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Delete [username].
If you’d like to delete a different account:
- Click or tap the username in the top-right of the Delete Your Account page.
- Click or tap next to Edit Profile and select Log Out.
- Log back in as the account you want to delete and follow the directions above.
It may take up to 90 days to complete the deletion process after it begins. Copies of your content may remain after the 90 days in backup storage that we use to recover in the event of a disaster, software error, or other data loss event. We may also keep your information for things like legal issues, terms violations, or harm prevention efforts. Learn more about this in our Data Policy .
How to Remove and close account on Instagram FAQ
A. Yes, How to Remove and close account on Instagram is the latest info available online. Please request a call if you want to know more about How to Remove and close account on Instagram.
A. How to Remove and close account on Instagram is provided with the detailed information you saw above in the post. But you can call for more about How to Remove and close account on Instagram.
A. Yes, You can aswell save How to Remove and close account on Instagram to your phone.
A. Yes, How to Remove and close account on Instagram is available for both iPhone and Android platforms.
A. As long as you have enough data and space you can be meet the requirement to use How to Remove and close account on Instagram.