- Advertisement -
In iPhone there is no inbuilt phone call recording. This means that if you want to record a phone call on iPhone you have to look for a third party application. In this post, we will discuss how to record a phone call on iPhone.
iPhone call recording can only work with a third party application. If you want to record a phone call on iPhone below is the proven ways you can do that.
The easiest way to record a phone call on iPhone is through Google Voice. Read below instruction on how to record phone call with google voice.
- Start by going to Google Voice webpage
- You will be required to be logged into your google account.
- Choose a phone number in the city or area code you desire.
- Install the Google Voice app on your iPhone
- Complete the setup with your new Google Voice number.
- After you set up google voice on your phone, go to the Google Voice webpage and click the Settings icon at the top of the screen.
- Turn on “Incoming call options”
Refer to attached images below for a pictorial steps below you continue.
- Advertisement -
If you have performed the above steps and gotten to this stage then you are good to go. In the next steps we will show you how to start recording incoming phone calls with the google voice you just installed and activated.
How to Record a Phone call on iPhone through the google voice you just installed
- After setting up your account, go to Settings,
- Click on Calls.
- Locate Incoming call options.
- Enable a toggle switch that lets you turn recording on and off by pressing the ‘4’ key on your number pad in calls.
- Once you are done the recording gets forwarded to your email.
- It can also be found amongst your voicemails in the app.
- To save the recording to your computer as an MP3 file, go to the Google Voice webpage and click the voicemail icon in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen. Click the voicemail and then click the three dots on the right side of the screen. Choose “Download” and save the file to your computer.
- That’s all with google voice recording in iPhone
Another good option to record phone call on iPhone is with Rev call
- Download the Rev Call Recorder app
- Open the app, enter your mobile phone number and tap “Next” to get an SMS text confirmation to your phone.
- You will receive a text message with a four-digit code.
- Enter the code and press continue.
- From here, you’re all set up and recording a call is easy. Simply tap on the green call button to start a new call recording.
- If you’re recording an outgoing call, enter the number you want to call or use your contacts. For incoming calls, the app will automatically detect that you already have a call on the line and skip this step.
- The Rev Call Recorder number will pop up. It’s +1 (415) 738-2935. Tap call to start recording.
- Once you’re dialed into the Rev Call Recorder, simply tap call again to connect to your call.
- When the person you’re calling answers the phone, don’t forget to select “merge calls” to add them to the recording.
- At this point, you can also add additional people to the call by simply tapping on the “+ add call” button.
Thats all we can take for now on How to Record a Phone call on iPhone. Thanks for reading.