Screeding paint production in Nigeria is one of the most demanding paints out there that screeders use to get the screeding job done. To produce screeding paint in Nigeria you first of all need to know how paint production works. When you know how to produce paint it will be easy for you to start producing Screeding paint in Nigeria.
Because you have come to learn how to produce Screeding Paint in Nigeria we are going to show you how you can produce screeding paint from start to finish. We are going to start by listing out the items you need to produce screeding paint Nigeria. After listing the Items you need, we will also list the chemicals you will need to produce screeding paint Nigeria. There is something worth mentioning here.
By Screeding paint we assume that you mean Wall Screeding Paint. There are other screeding paint. For example Car Screeding Paint. On this post we are focusing on how to produce wall screeding paint in Nigeria.
Items you need to produce screeding paint in Nigeria
We talked about the items that you will need to start producing screeding paint. This items are necessary especially for small scale production and they include the following
- Big bucket or drum (this depends on the quantity but lets go with bucket)
- A stick or shovel which will be used to turn the paint (you can use hand but its not advisable because of the chemicals used in making paint)
- Nose mask
- Industrial wear
- Hand glove
Chemicals Used for screeding paint production
- Buffer (Calgon)
- Thickener: This helps to achieve the desired rheological behavior and comes at the last stage in paint production.
- PVA : This is gum that acts as a binder in paints and coatings
- Defoamer: Defoamer for paint and coatings is an additive that rapidly eliminates foam during paint application and contributes to achieving even coatings that are free from defects.
The above are the main material and chemicals you need to produce Screeding paint. We have all the steps and measurement of chemicals you need to produce Screeding paint for sale.
We have eBook that will guide you step by step from the first to the last stage of Screeding paint production. In the eBook you will get things like:-
- Quantity of water needed for 1 bucket of screeding paint
- The exact measurement of Calcium and when to put it
- The measure of Kaoline and when to put it
- Preservative quantity and at which stage to put it
- Buffer which helps in dissolving all the mixture in the paint
- Quantity of the thickening agent
- The exact measurement for PVA
- When to put defoamer and what size