Are you aware that fragrance spray can be made at home in simple steps? If it’s your intention to learn how to make fragrance spray at home then this post is for you. On this post we are going to teach you how to make fragrance spray at home. You will learn the business side of making fragrance spray at home. We are in the business of teaching you how to do just that on this post. Get ready and digest from the start to finish of this post and when you do this be sure to start making your fragrance at home for your own usage or for business sales.
How does this work? How long will it take me to learn How to make fragrance spray at home
To make fragrance spray at home doesn’t have to take too long once you know what you are doing. We are going to guide you step by step and you would be able to make the perfume spray within 3 minutes. Lets get straight to the tutorial and how you can start.
List of Ingredients (Recipe) for making Perfume or Fragrance at home
Perfume or body spray, no matter how powerful it may be is made from two important materials. Perfume of fragrance spray is made from two important materials which includes:-
These materials are:-
- Methanol or Ethanol.
The function the materials used in making perfume at home
- The Methanol or Ethanol is colorless while the fragrance comes in different colors depending on the type.
- The methanol or ethanol is used to purify and dilute the color of the fragrance so that it does not stain the fabrics on which they are spread.
- The methanol or ethanol is also used to sustain the aroma of the fragrance for a certain period of time.
- The Methanol or eternal also help dilute the concentration of the fragments so that it does not have any harmful effect on our clothes or body.
How to make Fragrance Spray at home
Now that we know materials needed to make Fragrance at home lets learn how to make the perfume with the list of materials given above.
- Add a volume ratio of 1 to 2 of fragrance to methanol. That is one part of fragrance should be added for two part of methanol, or Ethanol.
- Now, add your fragrance to the maternal or Eternal.
- shake very well
- The perfume is ready.
The above are the ways you can make Fragrance Spray at home. We are happy to provide a video YouTube tutorial from our partner Sunshine Resources TV srtv. The video below gives you a live practical of how to make perfume at home. Follow it and equip yourself with the needed skill to make money.