- Advertisement -
How to make emulsion paint in Nigeria. Emulsion paint production is the easiest to make. Every learning on how to make paint starts from how to make emulsion paint.
The process is simple and same in Nigeria. You can make emulsion paint in Nigeria using the exact method used in other parts of the world in painting industry. We will treat the procedure involved in paint making step by step below.
Materials you need for emulsion paint production
Step-by-Step Process of emulsion Production
- Pour calcium carbonate into a bucket. Preferably, 20 litre bucket.
- Pour 10 litres of water on the calcium carbonate in the bucket.
- Mix the ingredients together .
- Add your desired colour to the mixture.
- Add 1kg of P.V.A to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture very well.
- Add nitrosol powder to water and mix thoroughly.
- Dilute nitrosol solution before adding to the mixture above.
- Add 10cl of formalin to the mixture.
- Add 10cl of ammonia and 10cl of hydrosol to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly to ensure thorough mixing.
- Add acrytext bit to the mixture until you get the desired thickness.
- Stir the mixture to mix thoroughly.
- You have produced emulsion paint.
The above explains the process you go for you to produce high quality emulsion paint in Nigeria for house.