- Advertisement -
Keke Drivers can make up to 1.5 million in a month. Yes, you read it clearly, and you should not overlook this business model. Venturing into transportation business is one of the best thing that has happened to me since after my university days. I never knew that the transportation business is such a very lucrative business in Nigeria until I ventured into Keke business.
Today I can boast of 10 keke running daily on the road with all of them remitting weekly direct to my account and all I can do is thank God for showing me the way.
What started like a joke today has made me millions of naira and am very proud of myself.
Did you ever believe that you can make a million naira monthly? You ever thought of a business venture that can bring you such a huge Return on Investment? operating a Keke Napep business is a smart way to make that amount of money you want in Nigeria these days.
The interesting thing about this Keke business is that its not a must that you know how to drive one to make such amount of money from the business in Nigeria.
Factors that make the Tricycle business very Lucrative
- Keke Napep replaced Okada after the ban imposed on the motorcycle business in several states in Nigeria and this made the use of Keke as an alternative.
- Keke is very affordable compared with other modes of transportation which makes it the closer alternative to Okada.
- Keke Business is supported in every state of the nation and you can be assured there will not be any story like the time of Okada ban.
What are the ways you can make money with your tricycle
Keke Napep just like every other businesses comes with a business plan. Once you are set with your business plan you can easily get a loan from a microfinance bank to startup your Keke napep business in Nigeria. After you must have secured the fund to start the keke business you can as well follow below guide to kickstart the business.
- You can choose to buy a keke and give to somebody that will ride for you and remit cash to you on a weekly or daily basis.
- You can as well get keke napep hire purchase and give it to a Keke rider or tricycle riders association who will get the business running for you with the agreed fee being remitted to you every week until the amount of money you both agreed on which include the money you invested in purchasing the Keke and an additional profit that will be given to you by the rider.
- Another way you can make it in this business is by Opening a Tricycle Company. When you open a keke company you will have to employ workers who you will be sharing daily proceeds from the keke.
Where to buy Keke napep
You can easily buy Keke napep by checking online stores or visiting physical shops where Keke is sold. If you prefer checking and dealing online we recommend checking sellers at onuahia.com
How much does Keke napep deliver
You can ride the Keke by yourself and make up to 10,000 naira daily or employ someone that will be remitting money to you daily which may be somewhere between ₦3000 to ₦5000.
Lets do the maths on how much you can make owning or riding a keke
If you run your keke by yourself you can make ₦8000 to ₦10000 every day and below is what you can get in a month if you remain consistent.
₦8,000 × 30 = ₦240,000
₦10,000 x 30 = ₦300,000
Lets assume that you have 5 keke Napep running for you you will be making ₦,300,000 x 5 which is = ₦1.5 million Naira monthly.
Don’t waste time thinking how bad the government of Nigeria may have been. Use your head and start from somewhere and this Keke Business is a good place you can start today. Share this post to reach others so that they can benefit from the business idea. Thanks.