- Advertisement -
Window 11 upgrade is free but only available when you join Windows Insider Program. This is a huge benefit and one thing I love about this is that anyone can join it although you have to run the new builds on a secondary PC or a Virtual Machine. On this post we will explain how you can join Window Insider Program and receive free upgrade.
When you join Windows Insider Program, you can be among people that will be given free access to the upgrade. You can then be able to test windows 11 with all the new features included.
What is Windows Insider Program
Windows Insider Program is a new introduction by Microsoft that lets them to receive feedback from real users. Microsoft filled this program with so much benefits including free upgrade to new features for windows 11.
You can only be eligible to receive Beta, Dev and Release preview updated when you join Windows Insider Program. Microsoft rolls out updates to those that joined Windows Insider Program to enable them find bugs as well as test new features. Its important to note that this insider built updates are not yet stable as they are not the real release of windows.
- Advertisement -
Steps on how to join Windows Insider Program
To join the windows Insider Program follow below steps:-
- Click on the Windows Start button and select Settings.
- On the Settings, click on the Update & Security option.
- Click on the Windows Insider Program option on the left pane.
- On the right pane, click on the Go to Diagnostics & feedback settings link.
- On the Diagnostics & feedback, select Optional Diagnostic data.
- Get back to the previous page and click on the Get Started button.
- On the next screen, click on the Link and account and sign in with your Microsoft Account.
- Now, you will be asked to pick your Insider Settings. You need to pick the option as per your preference.
- On the next pop-up, click on the Confirm button.
- Once done with the changes, you will be asked to Restart your computer. Restart your computer to apply the changes.
Below are photos of how you can join Windows Insider Program