- Advertisement -
iPhone 13 pro max is the latest addition to the iPhone family released not long ago. If you are having Bluetooth issues with iPhone 13 pro max and want to fix it then you are in the right place.
In this post we share with you steps you can take to fix iPhone 13 pro max bluetooth issues. Go through the steps and get your iPhone 13 pro max Bluetooth issue resolved.
How to fix Bluetooth not working on iPhone 13 pro max
- Toggle Bluetooth. Go to Settings, turn the Bluetooth off, and then back on.
- Toggle Airplane mode. Head over to Settings again, enable Airplane mode, leave it turned on for a minute, and then disable it again.
- Restart your iPhone 13. Press and hold the side button or one of the volume buttons, and then slide to power off.
- Restart your Bluetooth device. Sometimes, the problem is in the device you are trying to connect to, not your iPhone. So, reboot the device.
- To make sure your Bluetooth device is not the problem, try to connect it to another phone if possible.
- Update the software. It is vital to keep your device up to date. Go to Settings > General > Software update to check for the new software version. Tap Download and Install.
The above are just few of the clicks you will do to solve your Bluetooth issue but at extreme cases if the steps fails continue with the next method on how you can resolve Bluetooth issues on iPhone 13 pro max.
- Advertisement -
Second option on how to fix iPhone 13 pro max bluetooth issues
Just like you do in the case of wifi forgetting Bluetooth devices and re-pairing them afresh can fix Bluetooth issues on iPhone iOS 13.
I do see myself forget this Bluetooth device and reconnecting it and it works.
You have had enough information on how to fix iPhone 13 pro max bluetooth issues. Now go ahead and put to practice what you have learned.