- Advertisement -
How to Unzip compressed folder.
You have to extract zipped file from compressed folder. Zipped files are songs, mp3, pdf or other forms of files that are compiled and zipped together. This practice of zip files compressed folder helps in securing the file. It also minimizes file size.
DOWNLOAD FILE EXTRACTER MOBILE APP FOR MP3 MUSIC
Below are ways you can extrack zipped file from compressed folder.
STEP A: Files by Google allows you to extract and view contents of compressed files.
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom, tap Browse .
- Navigate to the folder that contains a .zip file you want to unzip.
- Select the .zip file.
- A pop up appears showing the content of that file.
- Tap Extract.
- You’re shown a preview of the extracted files. If you want to delete the .zip file after extraction, select the “Delete ZIP file” checkbox.
- Tap Done.
- The extracted files are saved in the same folders as the original .zip file.
STEP B. Extract/Unzip Zipped Files
When you extract files from a zipped folder, a new folder with the same name is created which contains the files. The compressed (zipped) version also remains.
- Right-click the zipped folder saved to your computer.
- Choose “Extract All…” (an extraction wizard will begin).
- Click [Next >].
- Click [Browse…] and navigate to where you would like to save the files.
- Click [Next >].
- Click [Finish].
Delete Zipped File After File Extraction
To delete the compressed version, right-click the zipped folder > Choose [Delete].
Zip (Compress) Multiple Files
“Zipped” or “Compressed” files are often sent as email attachments. The compression process helps to reduce file size. View the help page on how to Zip (Compress) Multiple Files if you would like instructions on creating a zipped file.
Keywords: Winzip, Win zip, file size, photos, pictures, e-mail, compress, compressed, compressing, condense, condensed, attachment, reduce, reduction, open, unzip, zipped
Download app that can extract music zipped file… Zipped extractor mobile app