- Advertisement -
You can block your IP address from google analytics. Excluding your IP Address will make you get real data for measurement. When your IP address is removed from Google Analytics you will come up with accurate data no mater however you view your website there will not be a record from your IP Address.
Now how do you exclude your ip address from Google analytics
You can remove or block your IP Address from counting on your dashboard by following below 5 easy steps. Before you continue please get your current IP Address by visiting this link my ip address. The link will take you directly to google thus returning your current IP Address. Now continue below with steps on how to remove your IP address from Google Analytics.
Exclude Your IP Address From Google Analytics
- Login to Google Analytics and select your profile
- Select the Admin menu and click on All Filters
- Now press Add Filter give your filter a name (This can be anything. I use the current mobile number to remember.)
- Leave Filter Type as predefined
- It should read: Exclude + traffic from the IP addresses + that are equal to
- Enter your IP address
Thats the steps you can follow to Exclude Your IP Address From Google Analytics. We have come to the end of this post. However if there is any confusion do let us know to guide you remotely.