- Advertisement -
To download YouTube Videos is very easy if you know the right way. We will show you how to Download YouTube Videos and watch offline free. Watching YouTube Video Offline free can only happen when you download the YouTube video to your phone. This is very necessary especially if you are traveling or just want to watch the movie or whatever it is at a time where internet is not available. But before then does YouTube really allow the downloads of video from their services? No! YouTube don’t support the download of Videos as it stands against their policy.
Downloading YouTube video is against YouTube Policy
Even as we will show you steps on How to Download YouTube Video, do bear in mind that it is against their policy. In YouTube policy the practice of downloading videos is against their terms and condition and copyright infringement unless you own the video. With that said, we only teach you this for education purpose. If you are downloading YouTube video please understand that you are going against their policy and as well constituting infringement on someone’s copyright.
What are the ways on how to download YouTube videos free
There are many services and third party plugins that allow you to download YouTube Videos free but we are going to discuss the most popular apps. Follow the step by step guides below on How to Download YouTube Videos and watch offline free:
1. Download YouTube Video using SS
Its just as easy as that. This is the easiest on How to Download YouTube Video. All you need to do is add the prefix ss to the YouTube Video URL and click enter. After that you will be redirected to another page where you will save the video. On the right of the Download icon in green, you will see a drop-down menu. Click on it and select the format in which you want to download the video. If you want to convert it to MP3, click on the “HD/MP3” option to begin your download.
- Advertisement -
2. Use iTubeGo service to download YouTube Video
iTubeGo specialize in providing audio and video downloads, conversions and more solutions to simplify your digital life. iTubeGo supports 10,000+ video sites. With this tool you download YouTube videos and other functions like audio download too including MP4, AVI, MOV, and more.
3. Use TubeMate if you are on smartphones
Another popular way to download YouTube videos free is using TubeMate. This is one of the most popular tool for downloading YouTube videos on Android smartphones. TubeMate is very easy to use and has the features you need. The only issue with this is that the app is not on playstore which means you have to get to their official website to download and install the app.
4. Using Documents 6 for apple users to download YouTube
- Find the video you want to grab, and copy the link to it via the share option.
- Go to the Apple Store and search for ‘Documents 6’.
- Install the app with that name.
- Launch the app and hit the Safari icon that looks like a compass. This launches a web browser.
- Type in ‘savefromnet’ and hit the search icon.
- Click on the en.savefrom.net link in the search results.
- Paste the YouTube video link into the white box on SaveFromNet.
- Tap the green tick and select what size file you want, and what type of file – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap ‘Download’, then ‘Done’ and wait for your video to arrive.
- View the video in the Downloads section of Document 6.
- To transfer it to the Camera Roll folder in your phone, tap and hold the video icon and drag it up until the folders appear.
- Drop it in Photos, then Camera roll.
5. Using mp3linkgen to download YouTube Video to audio
MP3LinkGen.com is a service that lets you download YouTube to mp3 format. It lets you download video too. Its simply a converter and all you need to do is paste the YouTube link that you want to download and click on download mp3 or Video. The choice is yours to determine the format you want.
6. Use Y2Mate.com Service to download YouTube for offline usage
Y2mate allows you to convert & download video from YouTube, Facebook, Video, Dailymotion, Youku, etc. to Mp3, Mp4 in HD quality. Y2mate supports downloading all video formats such as: MP4, M4V, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MO, MP3, WEBM, etc. You can easily download for free thousands of videos from YouTube and other websites.
- Advertisement -
To download YouTube video with their service just follow steps below.
- Copy the YouTube Video URL that you want to download
- Visit the link y2mate.com
- Paste the link you copied into the search box
- Once you do that there will be download formats of different sized and quality.
- Choose the quality you want
- Click download
- That’s all you need.
The above are just the few ways on How to Download YouTube Video free and you can watch offline.