- Advertisement -
Vaccine certificate is used to show that you have been vaccinated. This certificate is an indication that you have passed either the first or second stage of Covid-19 test vaccination. In this article we want to discuss the steps you can take to easily download vaccine certificate from Aadhaar.
What is it all about Vaccine certificate
Covid-19 vaccine certificate contains all the basic data of the beneficiary. In order to combat this highly infectious disease, the government has authorized vaccination for anyone over the age of 18 since May 1. The vaccine certificate therefore shows that the first dose of the vaccine has been received and when this is done the government will issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated. This certificate can be downloaded online from the Cowin portal and the Aarogya Setu app.
How to Download Vaccine Certificate
We mentioned two ways which you can download covid-19 vaccine certificate which are through Cowin Portal or Aarogya Setu app. We will discuss the steps involved in this two methods.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from Cowin?
To download covid-19 vaccination certificate from Cowin follow below steps.
- Advertisement -
- Visit Cowin official website at https://www.cowin.gov.in
- Click on Sign In or Register button
- Sign in and input the one-time password or OTP acquired on that wide variety.
- Once you log in, there can be a Certificate tab beneath neath your name.
- Click the download button to get the gentle replica of your vaccination certificate.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from the Aarogya Setu app?
- Open the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
- Serach for Aarogya Setu App and install it
- Log in with your mobile number and click on the Cowin tab at the top.
- Now enter the 13-digit reference ID and then press “Get Certificate”.
- Click the download button to get the vaccination certificate