- Advertisement -
With Zelle, you can donate money to the American Red Cross. In this post we will show you how to donate money to the American Red Cross using Zelle.
Zelle is a United States–based digital payments network owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, a private financial services company owned by the banks Bank of America, BB&T, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, U.S. Bank and Wells Fargo.
Zelle allows you to donate money to the American Red Cross using Zelle. Below are ways you can donate money using zelle.
Donations to the American Red Cross using Zelle
- Sign on to Wells Fargo Online, then go to Send Money with Zelle located under Transfer & Pay in the main menu, and select Send. In Wells Fargo Mobile, sign on and tap Zelle in the bottom bar.
- From the Select Recipient screen, select the “ + ” icon at the upper right of your screen, enter “[email protected]” under Email or mobile and enter “American Red Cross” as the recipient’s first name, then select Continue.
- Review the “First-Time Recipient” pop-up to ensure that it says [email protected] and that the name begins with “THE AMERICAN NATIONAL RED CROSS” and select Continue.
- From the Enter Amount screen, choose the account you want your donation to come from, enter the amount you’d like to donate, then select Review.
- Review the details of your donation3 carefully, then select Send.
Conclusion: In the post we learned how to donate money to the American Red Cross using Zelle. 100% of your donation will go directly to help the American Red Cross Disaster Relief. Your donation helps the Red Cross prepare for, respond to, and help people recover from nearly 64,000 disasters a year nationwide like hurricanes, wildfires, earthquakes, and countless other crises.