- Advertisement -
You switched to new page experience on Facebook but not what you want? Do not worry. You can still delete new page experience on Facebook. There are other reasons you may want to delete your new page experience on Facebook.
Things to note about Facebook page deletion.
Anyone with full control of a Page can perform the tasks. So if you are the admin of the page you can easily follow below steps to delete the page that is switched to new page experience. Check the steps below and get the job done.
To delete new page experience on Facebook follow below steps
- Switch to the page you want to delete
- Click on Profile picture of the page
- Click on settings & privacy
- Click on Settings
- Click on Privacy again
- Click on Facebook page information
- Click on deactivation and deletion
- Choose delete page
- Press continue
- That’s all. You new page experience on Facebook is deleted
The above are just the few clicks you can perform to get your new Facebook page experience deleted. You may want to read how to switch your page to the new page experience and we discussed it on this post How to switch classic Page to Facebook new Page experience