- Advertisement -
No Caller ID is a feature on an android phone that lets you hide your mobile number while making a call. Sometimes you may not know that the feature “No Caller ID” is active on your phone. Network providers have a way to hide your number while calling but there is also a feature on android phones that lets you hide or unhide your number during a call.
You can easily deactivate No caller ID on your android phone through settings. Below, we discussed how to turn off the No caller ID or hidden number on your mobile phone.
How to turn off No Caller ID on an android phone
To do this follow below guide.
- On your Android device, go to settings
- Locate and select (Wireless and networks)
- Now tap on call settings and you should see your sim options (Sim 1 and Sim 2)
- On the sim section, you wish to disable the private number, tap on “Additional Settings.”
- Finally, Tap on “Caller ID” and select show number. If you wish to enable private number or disable caller identity then you can select on hide number.