- Advertisement -
You can change your page name in new page experience on Facebook.
You can change new page experience name on both pc and mobile view.
To change the name of the page of new page experience all you need to do is switch to the page you want to change its name and scroll down to settings and privacy. From here you can tap settings and click on page settings. From personal information you can click on name and fill the name with whichever name you want to use to replace old one. Click save and that’s all.
You can follow below steps to change your page name.
Step by stem guide on how to change name on Facebook new page experience
To change your page name
- Login to your Facebook account
- Select the new page experience page that you want to change its name
- Click on page menu
- Scroll down to Settings and Privacy
- Click on Settings
- From the dialogue box click on page settings
- From page information click on Name
- Now Edit the current name to the new name you want
- Click on Review Change
- Thats all.
That’s how you can easily change your page name on Facebook new page experience.