- Advertisement -
Carrington mobile theme doesn’t have a featured image inside single post. This theme is a basic theme and you will be confused if you want to add some features.
We have continued to simplify the process for you and today we want to talk about how to add featured image inside single post in Carrington theme.
To add featured image inside single post in Carrington mobile theme follow below steps:
1. Open your WordPress dashboard
2. Click on appearing and on the dropdown click theme editor
3. select carrington theme as the one you want to edit
4. Look through the template file and select content.
5. On the drop down click on content-default
6. look for <?php the_content(); and above it paste this <?php the_post_thumbnail(); ?>
Thats all. By now your featured image must have started displaying inside your post just above your title. Please note that you can put it below title or anywhere you want. All you have to do is look for the specific postion you want and insert it there and you will be good to go.