Interesting facts about Ebuka as he remains BBNiaja Show host in Season 5
Ebuka has really done well when it comes to the job he is doing in BBNaija House. He has shown lots of qualitiesproven to have remained the core reason he remains the show host.
The ace TV presenter confirmed that for the 4th season in a row he had continued as host of Big Brother Naija.
He shared the exciting development on his social media handle being excited for the 5th BBNaija show host which he is. This to me comes out of his expertise on the job he is doing.
On his handle it reads:-
“Excited to be confirmed once again as the host of a brand new season of @BBNaija premiering on July 19”.
The confirmation comes days after the announcement of the premiere of the latest season billed to kick start July 19, 2020.
Below we will like to disclose some information about Ebuka that you may never have known
- Ebuka’s full name is Chukwuebuka Obi-Uchendu
- Ebuka was born in 14 July 1982 which makes him to be 38years old.
- He graduated from the university of Abuja
- Ebuka is from Okija Anambra state Nigeria
- He is married to Cynthia Obianodo
- Ebuka went in in 2006 as one of an eventual 14 housemates on the first season of the popular reality show Big Brother Nigeria.
- One of the biggest awards he has is the On-Air Personality category of The Future Awards for 2007