- Advertisement -
Are you looking for a way to recharge your glo line? The Code to recharge glo is simple and we will guide you on here so that you can load your airtime safely.
Loading airtime in Glo takes the same process like other networks like MTN, Etisalat, etc. They use unique code just like the Code to recharge Glo. One good thing is that all network codes to recharge airtime are just 3 in numbers.
NOTE: Apart from code to recharge glo, you can choose to load it straight from your bank account or buy the actual card that has the PIN on it. On this post we will discuss the two processes to recharge Glo.
Look below for the Code to recharge Glo
Recharge Glo Card through Bank
- Type in *805# and hit dial from a registered Glo line.
- Select your bank of choice and the amount of airtime to top up.
- If everything went well, you will get a confirmation response.
How recharge or to load Glo card
- If you are short of airtime and don’t want to go through your phone/bank account, you can buy a recharge card or voucher.
- You will see the 15-digit PIN on the card which will be used to recharge your line. For example, PIN is 1122 5533 4444 675.
The Code to Recharge Glo Network
Type the PIN on your phone using this code: *123*PIN# and then send. For example, *123*122234434447855# and press Send/Ok.
- Advertisement -
To check your Glo balance, dial #124# to and you will see how much you have left.
Conclusion: You have seen the code to recharge glo is *123*Glo 15 Digits Recharge Pin#
Be informed that what you saw here are known codes that you can use to recharge GLO prepaid accounts. For other plan like GLO postpaid you can do well to get the accurate information from GLOWORD official website. Hope you are satisfied with out post about how you can recharge Glo line which the Code to recharge Glo *123*Glo 15 Digits Recharge Pin#